Hello beautiful soul!
If you have been guided to my page trust you have found me to be of assistance to you. Spirit has led you to my page for your highest and best good!
You see, I am like you! Having grown up in a home with an abusive parent I had to learn from a very young age to read the energy in the room and change my behavior accordingly. This was a never ending task, as the energy and mood would change frequently. The entire family would need to “agree” to engage in this task to deal with the ever changing climate or risk dangerous conditions.
I have always had the attitude that I wanted to experience everything life has to offer! Here are some fun facts about me illustrating ways I have lived this:
- Throughout my undergraduate years I worked at a dive shop in Aruba.
- I am certified through PADI as an advanced SCUBA diver.
- When working in Aruba I had an experience in a submerged boat 60 feet underwater where I was able to take off my breather and talk in a pocket of air.
- I always dreamed of riding and owning horses. I began to ride in my 40’s and in the past 11 years have owned 5 horses.
- I always dreamed of having my own “Black” which was an Arabian black horse from the movie “The Black Stallion”. I did have my “Black” who was named “Trace of Fame” (Trace). He was exactly what I always wanted. Unfortunately we lost Trace in August of 2020.
- I have been a certified lifeguard and I taught swimming lessons as my first job at a YMCA.
- Besides being a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, I have also been a licensed chemical dependency professional. My first job fresh out of undergrad was at a methadone clinic.
- I have been married to my soulmate and best friend Ed since 1993.
- I have owned and directed my own healing center, Hope Counseling and Mediation Center, INC since Jan of 2011.
- I wrote my first book, “Cut the Shit: Reframe Your Thinking, Regain Your LIfe” which is due to be published on September 26, 2022.
- I am a psychic medium and angel communicator
- If it were up to me I would spend each day reading. I particularly love mysteries and legal thrillers!
- I work out at least 5 days a week.